C'est un emplacement de développement et d'essai pour www.eImageSite.net
Ceci est un site Web de développement qui ne sont pas destinés à un usage public, de sorte que se il vous plaît visitez www.eImageSite.net
|Church of St Peter and St Paul 2018-06-08 Hugh J Griffiths|
|Church of St Peter and St Paul, Church Street, Olney, MK46 4AD Buckinghamshire, Royaume-Uni|
Early fourteenth century with later additions. In 1807 the clerestory was removed, part of the north aisle rebuilt, and the north porch was built. Also at this time, roofs with internal carving were removed; in 1825 some of the carved figures and heads from the roof were to be seen ornamenting gardens and buildings in the town. The south aisle was rebuilt in 1831. Extensive restoration work by Sir Gilbert Scott c1874-6. Further work in 1880, 1883 and 1885.
The south-west and north-west windows of chancel 1973 by Wippell Mowbray Church Furnishings commemorating John Newton and William Cowper. The east window is by Holland of Warwick, 1870.
English Heritage Listed Building entry.
View in streetmap Google Maps
|Galerie ID: 21737 Ref: hughg/68F08I4123|
Software: v5.8.62c21,cmacc63b18,cmd68i14,d68g22,db68h01,cmf68j16,cmh68f09,h68a29,u68l01,cmut67l01,ut67j23,s68a08,lden65a19,ldfr65a19,cmsk68g21,iu67c05,a67j13 images