Este é um local de teste do desenvolvimento e do teste para www.eImageSite.net
Este é um web-site de desenvolvimento que não é destinado ao uso do público, por isso, visite www.eImageSite.net
|Ste Marguerite de la Foret 2006-06-17 Hugh J Griffiths|
Outras versões: 127kB 1200x800
|Ste Marguerite de la Foret Guernsey, Bailiwick of Guernsey|
Guernsey's smallest parish Church was built in two stages the nave, chancel and the centrally positioned tower in the 13th century, and additions in the 15th century. It has two entrances, one originally for men and the other for women. All now enter by the north door. The walls feature massive stones which were once part of a dolmen. The interior Church was restored in 1891. The Church clock commemorates Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee.
|Galeria ID: 4403 Ref: hughg/56F17D3411|
Software: v5.8.62c21,cmacc63b18,cmd68i14,d68g22,db68h01,cmf68j16,cmh69B20,h68a29,u68l01,cmut67l01,ut67j23,s69B18,lden65a19,ldpt65a19,cmsk68g21,iu67c05,a67j13 images